- Educational level: All levels.
- Duration: 1/2 day.
- Accessible for persons with reduced mobility: Yes.
- Groups: maximum 50 people.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday at 9:00 to 14:00.
- Services provided by the museum:
- Free visit to the guided exhibition.
- Teaching guide for teachers (available on the museum website).
- Student’s notebook (available on the museum website).
- Travel insurance.
- Pick-up at the location requested by you.
- Transfer to the Geomines Museum.
- Pick-up at the meeting point to return to the point of departure.
The museum is placed in a beautiful building from the beginning of twentieth century.
The objective of this museum is to make known the greatness and diversity of the geologic and mines heritage through a permanent exposition of different minerals, rocks and fossils.
The idea is to involve the children during the visit motivating them to learn about the subject. To achieve this purpose we offer them an activity notebook with multiple questions that can be solve during the visit. The questions are grouped in two main areas; the first one cover Minerals and Rocks and the second one Fossils. For both areas you can find the collections that need to be visit, their location and the order of the visit. Every child can be autonomous during the visit and be able to find himself the showcases to work with.
Formulario de reserva